1. Authors should submit a .pdf or .docx file of their papers for the purpose of review either online on paper submission page or by Email to firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com. The paper will go through a process of double blind review by three reviewers before decision about its publication in IJES.
2. There is no limitation on the length of ready to print paper, but after free six pages a charge of USD 30 per page will be levied. Paper needs to be formatted in single line spacing single column format with 1.25” margin on the left side and 1” margin on all other sides..
3. The title of the paper on the first page must be in 14 size Times New Roman (TNR) bold font. The names of authors and affiliations 11 size TNR font and abstract in 10 size TNR font. The headings must be in 12, TNR, bold font and subheadings in 12, TNR (not bold). The headings and subheadings must follow a decimal number sequence. The main text must be 12, TNR font. Acknowledgement and Reference sections need not be numbered.
4. The Figures must be in a clearly visible format when included in a .docx file and as far as possible to be put at the place of the first reference. The Figures must be labeled at the bottom and the Tables must be labeled at the top. The Equations must be numbered at the end with Equation number written in parentheses..
5. The References must be arranged in a numbered list and the numbers to be used for referencing them in the main text. Their description must follow the sequence: Names of the authors, Title of the reference/book, Name of the journal/publisher of the book, volume/edition, number, year, page numbers.
6. The authors are entitled to get one PDF copy of their published paper. Hard copy of the issue of the journal containing their paper can be obtained by paying a small printing and postage charge. The authors can reproduce a part of the material publishes in the journal in their other writings except the main contributions like results, any new method proposed, etc.
7. The authors should discourage the photocopying of their paper, which is violation of copyright rules. They should rather encourage others to purchase a reprint from the publisher itself. The reprints are available at a small charge.
8. All cases of scientific dishonesty, following any unethical practice will be exposed, and adequate institutions will be informed about it.